Character | Charm | Owner Occupied…
I believe honesty is the best policy (plus life's too short for BS)…
If you're looking for a gut rehab… an impersonal/bureaucratic management company as your landlord… or a condo rental because the owner can't sell in today's market slump, then my Albany Park 2/BR, 900 s/f rental probably is not for you.
If, however, your preference is for a chilled, owner-occupied building… on a tree-lined street… with character and charm (hey, it's subjective)… is in good--but not mint—condition… that the owner takes pride in owning… and who is willing to discuss/share small improvements, like painting (you do labor, I buy materials)… then you might consider my place.
- Hardwood Floors. New Windows. Upgraded electric.
- A TRULY Eclectic Neighborhood. (Food/restaurants range from obligatory McDonalds and Starbucks to…
Middle East, Asian and Latin.)
- CAN'T-BEAT TRANSPORTATION (The rehabbed Kedzie Brown Line stop—3200 W., 4700 N.--only a half block away.) Only 15 minutes to Belmont-Sheffield.
- Small Back Porch
- It's a raised first floor flat (not street level).
- We SPLIT the building's budget plan heating bill 50/50 for 5 (five) months. You pay your electric.
…Then feel free to give me a call to discuss | AVAILABLE MAY 1 | FRED - 773.807.9402.